Why Get Service Done at the Dealership
You might sometimes wonder why you should get your service done at the dealership rather than at a local repair shop. Though going to a small garage can sometimes have its advantages, we think you'll probably be better off servicing your vehicle right here at Beaman Toyota-and here's why:
· Part quality. Dealerships like ours offer only Original Equipment parts, which represent an exclusive standard of quality and engineering that only the manufacturer can authorize. Most of these parts come with a not-insubstantial warranty.
· Technical staff. Our staff is trained by the manufacturer, which means most of our technicians are both Toyota-certified and A.S.E.-certified. You'll never have to deal with someone who isn't a professional.
· Facilities. Dealerships get assistance from manufacturers with start-up costs and equipment, which means they're more likely to have the latest information and hardware to service your car.
· Warranties. Repairs are free at the dealership if your car is still under warranty. We're also part of a large network of Toyota dealerships, so if you travel a lot, you can still cash in on that benefit somewhere else.
· Recalls. If you've recently moved and there is a recall on your vehicle, you might not know about it, but a dealership will check for you automatically when you come in for service.
· Customer satisfaction. Because we represent a manufacturer, we have a responsibility and incentive to give you the best experience possible. If we mess up, our superiors will know about it.